Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Baby's Quilt

Last night I finally finished the lap quilt I made for the baby. It was a quick one to make but it took me a long time, thanks many stops and starts this past month. The fabric colors in the quilt ultimately became the inspiration for the colors we chose for the nursery itself--citrus with a hint of turquoise (ie orange, green, yellow and turquoise). I love the color combination and think it'll be a super cute room for either our boy or our girl.

11 Super Awesome Commenters Said:

Michelle said...

Very, very cute! I love the colors!!!

Lyndsay said...

Thanks, Michelle. One day soon you need to come over and see it in person. Maybe when I'm struggling to get the photo board assembled!

mom said...

I love it! It turned out just how you were hoping! The colors are nice and bright and very inviting~

Hendersons said...

Very cute! Love the bright, vibrant colors...You are so talented!

Stacy

Lyndsay said...

Thanks, Stacy!

grandma said...

Beautiful - you do such nice work & the nursery is so cute. So glad I got to see "it" in person last weekend.

love you,
grandma

Lyndsay said...

Thanks, Grandma! I'm glad you go to see it when it was almost done too.

Kellie said...

Wow!! You're talented! I wish I could do something like that! Looks great :)

Lyndsay said...

Thanks, Kellie! It's not as hard as it looks--I promise.

tami said...

super cute, lynds! baby mccollum is lucky!

Lyndsay said...

Thanks, Tami!