Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tomatoes

We have four tomato plants growing in our yard. Two are overflowing with unripe tomatoes, one is starting to show promise, and the last was only planted a couple weeks back so it has some catching up to do. We've had a handful of tomatoes in our meals this past week and unfortunately I never though about photographing them in their bright red glory until after they were picked, cut and eaten. Figures. So here's a photo of an almost-ripe tomato. I imagine we'll eat him this weekend, along with a few of his close neighbors and friends.

Now, I know what you're thinking: another boring blog post about tomatoes. Either swimming lessons or the garden--time to show us something new. And I agree with you. These next few weeks are going to be action packed so stay tuned for fun different posts with cute photos. At least that's what I'm hoping...

4 Super Awesome Commenters Said:

Loren said...

Your blog posts are never boring. They are often one of the best parts of my day.

mom said...

Here, Here!

mom said...

or is it: Hear, Hear?

Lyndsay said...

Thanks, guys! And Mom, it looks like it's Hear, hear!